Energizer charging case $24 +shipping

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Bitewound, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Bitewound

Bitewound Evangelist
    Gold

Just saw this deal on the Today show. I already bought a Mophie, but thought some might like this silicon case - the code is Todayenergizer
    http://www.todayshow-energizer.com/

2. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

Thread moved to the iPhone Accessories section.

3. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

How do you like your Mohpie? My hubby got one but because of the iPhone 4s's awesome battery power, he hasn't had to use it at all! AMAZING! His 3GS would conk out everymorning and he would have to juice it up. Sad.

The Mophie looks awesome though.

This Energizer looks promising. I can get one for my sister so she can be juiced up all the time. She just got her first iPhone! I had to drag her kicking and screaming to the Verizon store, but at least she got one! She's part of the Apple family now!

4. Bitewound

Bitewound Evangelist
    Gold

I like my Mophie because i can leave it standby mode and it's not constantly charging my iPhone. I bought it because so far i'm not happy with battery life on the 4s and nothing is worse than going out and not being able to use your phone late at night . That's when you want to capture all the stupid stuff you see in NYC lol.
    I bought one of the Energizer cases too, it's a good deal and i can give it as a present for Xmas to one of my iPhone friends.

5. PDACPA

PDACPA Member
    Silver

Energizer is out of stock. Just for info, TODAYENERGIZER is the promo code. I guess there are no rain checks.