Engadget: iPhone 4 "Best Smartphone on the Market"

Diablo25

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
PA
I just read their review. Josh does a great job with the review. He has a couple of Facetime videos up as well as a video showing some of the new features of iOS4.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
And this is probably only the beginning. Apple is very sly with the way they hold back on features and then wow the market with the next generation iPhone.

Look for this to happen with the iPad with even more 'shock and awe'. There is so much to add to the iPad it's just not even funny. And Apple is just getting started. Laptops? You really wonder about the future of laptops once Apple gets this iPad thing in gear!

TheAtreidesHawk

Bronze
Jun 7, 2010
I just read their review. Josh does a great job with the review. He has a couple of Facetime videos up as well as a video showing some of the new features of iOS4.
Yeah I was very impressed with his review. Way in depth (one might argue TOO in depth) But I loved reading it.

Is the iPhone 4 perfect? Of course not...but it damn well is close enough.

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
Good review. That has me even more pumped up. I think I might try to go to bed now so it will be morning already.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this part....

Well in our testing, we had far, far fewer dropped calls than we experienced on our 3GS. Let's just say that again: yes, the iPhone 4 does seem to alleviate the dropped call issue.

and this...

In fact, we managed to squeeze more than 38 hours -- yes,
38 hours -- of life out of a single charge using the phone as we normally would.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I had to stop reading that review. My heart started going crazy fast and all interest in my next session faded to black. Got dizzy.

That is some seeeeerious hardware.

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
I had to stop reading that review. My heart started going crazy fast and all interest in my next session faded to black. Got dizzy.

That is some seeeeerious hardware.
That's the same way I felt. Gave me chills and goosebumps.

TheAtreidesHawk

Bronze
Jun 7, 2010
The part about the BATTERY life definitely sent a few goosebumps....I mean I seriously USE my iPhone. The fact that I'll be able to jam out to that sh*t even LONGER is just scary...in a good way or course.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
Fantastic write up, really kept your attention. They basically mentioned everything I wanted to hear.