Engadget Macworld Live Links

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Engadget are one of the best sites for live and extensive coverage of Jobs' Macworld keynote.
This page has got all the info on times of the keynote (for different time zones), RSS feed for all their coverage, and even a goofy little game where you have to dash around as Steve prepping for Macworld and fending off journos / spies with your reality distortion field ...

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Engadget are one of the best sites for live and extensive coverage of Jobs' Macworld keynote.
This page has got all the info on times of the keynote (for different time zones), RSS feed for all their coverage, and even a goofy little game where you have to dash around as Steve prepping for Macworld and fending off journos / spies with your reality distortion field ...

I hope their serves can handle the LOAD>>>>>>>>>>>

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
Thanks for the links. The SteveNote game is cute.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Cute game. I'm quite determined to beat it, yet I can't get to the legal department. Hmm.

- John

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I think I like the reality distortion field too much - keep using it when not needed :)
Yeah, it took me about 3 games to realize that you had a limited supply of those.

- John

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Thanks, for the link. Looking forward to getting updates while at work. :(

Anybody have a cold I could borrow? :)

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Thanks, for the link. Looking forward to getting updates while at work. :(

Anybody have a cold I could borrow? :)
Is there any way to get "up to the minute" Mac World updates through email as they happen? I don't sit in front of a computer all day but would like to still know what's going on.

Ya know, as events unfold through the day it would be nice to receive a email on my cell with the info, I'm still in sidekick3 world!:mad:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Is there any way to get "up to the minute" Mac World updates through email as they happen? I don't sit in front of a computer all day but would like to still know what's going on.

Ya know, as events unfold through the day it would be nice to receive a email on my cell with the info, I'm still in sidekick3 world!:mad:
Only 234 days! You've held through this long...

- John

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com

I haven't seen any sites that mention email updates, but HERE is one that offers SMS / Twitter updates live - it says they'll do 5-15 updates during the show, and obviously normal text charges apply.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Only 234 days! You've held through this long...

- John
Yup! I have to remind myself to update the days every now and again, but it's exciting everytime I get to! LoL:p

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I haven't seen any sites that mention email updates, but HERE is one that offers SMS / Twitter updates live - it says they'll do 5-15 updates during the show, and obviously normal text charges apply.
Thanks a lot, I signed up...free texting here;)

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...

RSS feed and google reader... best way to keep up to date on any website that offer RSS feeds. http://reader.google.com

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I don't know. I'm quite capable of keeping up with updates via Text and Engadget, but I think I'm going to wait until Apple has the video up on their website and watch it, so I can get the surprises one by one.

- John

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I don't know. I'm quite capable of keeping up with updates via Text and Engadget, but I think I'm going to wait until Apple has the video up on their website and watch it, so I can get the surprises one by one.

- John
Hey dude, how do I get the text via engadget? I've got tuaw and macrumors, can't have enough ya know!?!

Congratz on 2k btw!:laugh2: