Enjoy... a new service!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone 6S' started by Zanthe, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

Friend of mine in the Bay Area decided to come back from the Dark Side and get a new iPhone. He told me about this new service from Enjoy. WOW...how the heck can they do this? They come to your home with your new phone, set it up and answer any questions you have FREE? Plus they will transfer your data from your crummy Android phone to your new iPhone. :D

I guess this service is only available in the Bay Area and NYC. Anybody hear about this?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

WOW! I'm blown away! Never heard of this company or service before. Thank you for sharing this information. Bay area and New York only for now. They may consider expanding as they grow in popularity.

Excellent idea. Excellent service.

3. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

Ha. That figures. I asked my fried what the catch was and he said "nothing". At some level I knew better. I let my friend know and said I didn't know if this was important to him. Personally I wouldn't do it. Enough people have my personal information.

Thanks @Europa

5. pietroune

pietroune New Member

Genius idea! Many people have no idea what they just bought, this service fits in perfectly! Maybe not in the Bay Area.

6. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple
    Gold

Well my friend went ahead and kept his appointment to have Enjoy set up his phone and transfer stuff from the Android. Guess it went fine.

He asked the guy about the data collection and predictably the guy knew nothing about it. :eek:

So...whatever!

7. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

The Enjoy representatives probably have a well-rehearsed, scripted reply to that question. It's sad that AT&T is partnering with them. Anything for a few extra bucks in their pocket.