Enjoy Friday V3GS Day

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
I've felt a little out of the festivities and hoopla surrounding the release of the new phone since I'm not getting one -at least not until i can get one for less than full price;).
I'm actually glad i'll be in Canada Friday and i refuse to pay the exorbitant data roaming charges,so i won't be tempted to check in , But i did want to wish everyone a Happy V3GS day. I hope it's everything you expect it to be. I can't wait to come back and read all of the reviews and criticisms-there are always some.:D

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Thank you Bite..Any chance we can change your mind? LOL. This will be my first iPhone so of course I'm excited for Friday to get here, and then I will be on lock down Friday keeping a keen eye for UPS. It will be fun setting everything up and trying out all the new features. :)

Bitewound

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
Biteyland NYC
Thank you Bite..Any chance we can change your mind? LOL. This will be my first iPhone so of course I'm excited for Friday to get here, and then I will be on lock down Friday keeping a keen eye for UPS. It will be fun setting everything up and trying out all the new features. :)
I'll get one when i have an extra $700 laying around. It's killing me that i can't this week. I'll live with my slower 3g and 3.0 for a few more weeks.
Have fun tomorrow:D

Bitey

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I'll get one when i have an extra $700 laying around. It's killing me that i can't this week. I'll live with my slower 3g and 3.0 for a few more weeks.
Have fun tomorrow:D

Bitey
Why do you need $700?

AT&T just made all early 3g adopters eligible to upgrade at the normal cost.