Enough ranting to each other. Tell Apple what you think.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

I know i personally have never bothered with this, because i just figured everyone else was complaining... but then I started wondering how many people like myself there are out there... the "silent majority," if you will.

So if you are like myself, and constantly complain about Apple in the forums here, but never bothered to tell them directly, then let's get it done. And if you already have, I'm sure another complaint wouldn't hurt.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
With the recent addition of Copy and Paste to Cydia and MMS in other countries being offered legitimately on the iPhone, I will definitely be sending some thoughts to Apple. Daily can't hurt.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
Thank you for your feedback on the iPhone.
We cannot respond to you personally, but please know that your message has been received and will be reviewed by the iPhone Team. If we need to follow up with you on your ideas for improving the iPhone, we will contact you directly.
We appreciate your assistance in making the iPhone better.
iPhone Team
Apple

Hoping they will listen.

We Beat U

Bronze
Mar 1, 2008
Thanks for the reminder...I just sent my rant too.

Dec 8, 2008
N
Wow, guys... The next iPhone is already made or under constructiong under serious guidelines and without interruptions. Just lime any other product. And don't worry Apple only cares about your money, not what you've got to say

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
Wow, guys... The next iPhone is already made or under constructiong under serious guidelines and without interruptions. Just lime any other product. And don't worry Apple only cares about your money, not what you've got to say
and yet it only takes a few minutes to fill out the form...

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Even if a new phone is being developed, it will most likely use the same OS as the iPhone 3g/v1. Since that would be the most likely scenario, Apple would still be interested in correcting problems to do with that. It would only make sense, since the OS will be around for a longer time than the separate versions of the phone. New versions should not impede the development of copy and paste. Apple already has my money for the V1 phone, but if they want my money for a new version, they better make sure they make an attempt to fix what the majority of the consumers want. Their lack of effort on the copy/paste issue has me eyeing the Pre and any other newcomer that comes to the market.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

I know i personally have never bothered with this, because i just figured everyone else was complaining... but then I started wondering how many people like myself there are out there... the "silent majority," if you will.

So if you are like myself, and constantly complain about Apple in the forums here, but never bothered to tell them directly, then let's get it done. And if you already have, I'm sure another complaint wouldn't hurt.
I actually used that to request the feature where you push the home button on any homescreen and it returns you to the first homescreen. A couple months later I saw it implemented in 2.2. So I can vouch that they do actually read and consider requests made at that link.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I actually used that to request the feature where you push the home button on any homescreen and it returns you to the first homescreen. A couple months later I saw it implemented in 2.2. So I can vouch that they do actually read and consider requests made at that link.
OR someone that works for Apple came up with it. :p

Good idea, Hip. Thanks for the reminder.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Like they'll ever listen to what people say rofl. They just do it to make people feel more comfortable about Apple products and how Apple listens to its customers.