enough

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
What do you people expect Apple to do? You think you are going email or call Apple and complain about the new update? Excuse me while I laugh. Apple is not blind. They know people are modding the phones. They know people are unlocking the phone. When they issue these updates, they assume people with stock phones are downloading them and enjoying the apps. Knocking out the mods and unlocked phones was simply a bonus for the company who, as I stated time and again, is very protective of its intellectual property which, by the by, you signed user agreements and terms of use for...but who really reads those...hmmmmmm.

With that said, you wanted and bought the phone and knew all the pros and cons of such compared to other smart phones. The masses seem relatively pleased with this new entry in the smart phone world. I know a lot of people at work that bought one after the price dropped. They have not modded because they are happy. Me? I came from a non smart phone to this so I am very happy. The phone has potential. iPhone V.2 will undoudtedly make this iPhone look like crap I would expect.

I personally don't care if you mod or unlock. But, please, stop bashing Apple because they did absolutely nothing wrong. Fight me on this if you want (and you probably will) but its a fact! They owe you nothing for taking the mods away and rendering unlocked iPhones useless. Get over it.
A more constructive way to use your time would be for those of you who can't possibly live your lives without 3rd party apps to find ways around it or report to this forum with any news you may have obtained from hacker websites on the progress of breaking the new update.

FW

Enough. Now get over it. Apple did nothind wrong and owes you nothing.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
If thats the only thing you can pull from the post to complain about(an opinion at that) then I am not going to be mad at you.

Well then, go back from wence you came. Nothing is keeping you here. And I mean that with not one malicious intent. If the grass is truly greener on the other side....well then......................

Shotta876

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
Well then, go back from wence you came. Nothing is keeping you here.
I don't see how that has anything to do with this thread, but okay.

& the reason why I had nothing else to say is because your post really seems like a biased rant. An average Apple consumer who thinks they can't do anything wrong. They're angels in your book, and that's apparent.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
If the grass is truly greener on the other side....well then......................
Dude you need some serious tan on your neck area. You kinda look like a corpse in that avatar.

Figured I would put the avatar in the message incase you decided to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
I don't see how that has anything to do with this thread, but okay.

& the reason why I had nothing else to say is because your post really seems like a biased rant. An average Apple consumer who thinks they can't do anything wrong. They're angels in your book, and that's apparent.
Thereis no bias here. It was nothing but fact. Apple owes you nothing. They did what was in their best interests while giving you more and improved functionality. Apple is no angel. I was on the front lines when they lowered the price.

FW

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
Dude you need some serious tan on your neck area. You kinda look like a corpse in that avatar.

LOL! OK, getting personal now? Nah, the pic was taken with the iPhone.

However, you sir, are in desperate need of a shave and a face lift...egad!

Velodog2

Silver
Jul 19, 2007

I agree. Go back to the previous pic please or I'll read no more of your postings.

burniksapwet

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I agree with most of the things you said but i do have one question.
They have not modded because they are happy. Me? I came from a non smart phone to this so I am very happy.
How can people truly compare the two if they have not experienced modding there iPhones? I too was happy with my stock iPhone but I'm now thrilled that my phone can do much more with all the mods I added into it. I was able to add features that I wanted to be in the iPhone in the first place.

Just a thought.

webb

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Southern NJ, USA
LOL at doby45! I'm glad that there seems to be some humor left in this forum. Of course there is a difference in vicious humor and fun humor. Thanks for the laugh today. I hope other people laugh at our funny posts...lord knows this forum needs it right about now!

Aug 1, 2007
If thats the only thing you can pull from the post to complain about(an opinion at that) then I am not going to be mad at you.

Well then, go back from wence you came. Nothing is keeping you here. And I mean that with not one malicious intent. If the grass is truly greener on the other side....well then......................
I would argue against that, but all I did was like a few mods and NO UNLOCK, and it's bricked now :-(