eNOVO case by ebcases?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 12, 2007
Does anyone have the eNOVO case by ebcases? Their website does not show the bottom view or the top view of this case. I really would like to know what this looks like. Specifically, is the headphone jack accessible while the case is closed? Do they attempt to cover up the speaker and microphone holes on the bottom at all, or are they completely open?

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
Does anyone have the eNOVO case by ebcases? Their website does not show the bottom view or the top view of this case. I really would like to know what this looks like. Specifically, is the headphone jack accessible while the case is closed? Do they attempt to cover up the speaker and microphone holes on the bottom at all, or are they completely open?
I have this case..actually 2 of them a red one and a black one..I love it..yes the headphone jack is accessible while the case is closed and no the speaker and mic holes are not covered at all..theres a long opening across the bottom...try this link and see if it will work, it shows the ipod case with the same kind of opening..
http://www.ebcases.com/Page.bok?template=eNOVO
if you have anymore questions..just ask.

Sep 12, 2007
I have this case..actually 2 of them a red one and a black one..I love it..yes the headphone jack is accessible while the case is closed and no the speaker and mic holes are not covered at all..theres a long opening across the bottom...try this link and see if it will work, it shows the ipod case with the same kind of opening..
http://www.ebcases.com/Page.bok?template=eNOVO
if you have anymore questions..just ask.
Thanks! Have you had any problems with the magnet(s) in this case? I've heard some people say that they would stay away from cases with magnets in them, and then others say that the magnets should not hurt the iPhone. I keep my iPhone in a compartment in my purse that closes with a magnetic snap though, and it has not harmed my iPhone.

Also, does the case interfere with touching the outer edges of the screen at all? For instance, if you have the phone rotated in landscape mode, is it hard to touch the bottom row of the keyboard precisely?

Thanks again for the info!

Sep 12, 2007
No no problems with the magnets..or no interference with the touch of the keyboard in the case..you should get one. What color were you thinking bout getting?...you know I got mine at www.cases.com..they had them instock where encases didn't .
I can't decide between black, blue, and green. I'm leaning toward black or blue though. I did see them on cases.com. I have a coupon that I think can only be used at ebcases.com, but I'll have to figure out with shipping which one would be cheaper. And of course factor in availability for the color I want, so that I don't have to wait forever.

Sep 12, 2007
powersrus - I just thought of another question I have about the eNOVO case. I didn't realize until now that they also don't show the left side of the case on the website. What do they do about the ringer switch and the volume buttons? Are there cutouts in the case to expose these 3 buttons?

powersrus

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Battle Creek, MI.
powersrus - I just thought of another question I have about the eNOVO case. I didn't realize until now that they also don't show the left side of the case on the website. What do they do about the ringer switch and the volume buttons? Are there cutouts in the case to expose these 3 buttons?
No theres no cutouts for the ringer volume ( high- low) but you are still able to press them just fine through the case..there is however a cutout for the ringer switch.