Enter to win a HardCandy Slider case for iPhone 4/4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I've recently moved, so feverishly unpacking all sorts of boxes. I've got a box filled with cases, so figured I'd do a number of giveaways here on eiC. Today, it's the HardCandy Slider case for iPhone 4/4S. Entry is super easy. Just post in this thread that you'd like to win. We'll randomly select a winner tomorrow morning. That's it.

photo.JPG

It doesn't end with this giveaway. Stay tuned for more giveaways each and every day this week.

Not a member? Join up today. Contests are just one of the reasons to become a member of our iPhone community.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Nobody deserves this more than I do.

Slu

Dec 14, 2011
I want! Gimmeeee!

Dec 31, 2011
I guess I didn't win yesterday's giveaway, but maybe I will win today's?

Wllmsnjr

Jun 22, 2012
I've recently moved, so feverishly unpacking all sorts of boxes. I've got a box filled with cases, so figured I'd do a number of giveaways here on eiC. Today, it's the HardCandy Slider case for iPhone 4/4S. Entry is super easy. Just post in this thread that you'd like to win. We'll randomly select a winner tomorrow morning. That's it.

View attachment 24060

It doesn't end with this giveaway. Stay tuned for more giveaways each and every day this week.

Not a member? Join up today. Contests are just one of the reasons to become a member of our iPhone community.
Thanks for the chance to win! I hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.