Enter to win an Incipio Feather Ultra Thin Case for iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Less and less boxes each day as I unpack, so let's continue the daily iPhone case giveaways. I've got a box of cases, so figured what better way to unpack, then to give them away on eiC.

Today is the Incipio Ultra Light Feather case for iPhone 4 (most likely fit the iPhone 4S) in black. (See our Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 4 Review)

Entry is super easy. Just post a reply (just one) letting me know that you'd like to win the case.

Like we've done on Tuesday, Wednesday and today, we'll randomly select one winner.

incipio-feather-front.jpg
incipio-feather-back.jpg

Not a member, join the world's first and best iPhone forum. Not only can you enter awesome contests, but you'll enjoy a completely ad-free experience. Not to mention, you can download and use the free everythingiCafe app, available for download in the App Store. Again, no ads for registered members. We're working harder to provide not only a better forum experience, but the absolute best forum experience.

Last edited:

Fringe

Jun 26, 2010
My wife just got an iPhone 4s and would love a new case for it! Purple is her favorite color! Thanks!

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
Ok this one could be for me. Thanks for counting me in.

Target

Sent from my iPad2 using iCafe app

Jogi

Apr 17, 2011
Count me in as well. Maybe this is my time :)

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I just don't know anymore, I dunno....

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I've got to win at some point... especially with all these give-aways.

riffdex

Bronze
Feb 19, 2011
I wanna enter please. It can be my late birthday present (July 2nd). Its ok ill forgive you for being late. :)

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
I have won one of these contests (Words With Friends app) but since I already had it I "gifted" it to a buddy. I want to be rewarded for my good deed! Come on karma! LOL

bryan396

Oct 21, 2011
Please put me in contest for case

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Status
Not open for further replies.