Enter to win an Incipio Feather Ultra Thin Case for iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Less and less boxes each day as I unpack, so let's continue the daily iPhone case giveaways. I've got a box of cases, so figured what better way to unpack, then to give them away on eiC.

Today is the Incipio Ultra Light Feather case for iPhone 4 (most likely fit the iPhone 4S) in black. (See our Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 4 Review)

Entry is super easy. Just post a reply (just one) letting me know that you'd like to win the case.

Like we've done on Tuesday, Wednesday and today, we'll randomly select one winner.

incipio-feather-front.jpg
incipio-feather-back.jpg

Not a member, join the world's first and best iPhone forum. Not only can you enter awesome contests, but you'll enjoy a completely ad-free experience. Not to mention, you can download and use the free everythingiCafe app, available for download in the App Store. Again, no ads for registered members. We're working harder to provide not only a better forum experience, but the absolute best forum experience.

Last edited:

btitus

Contributor
Silver
Apr 7, 2009
North Carolina
I have won one of these contests (Words With Friends app) but since I already had it I "gifted" it to a buddy. I want to be rewarded for my good deed! Come on karma! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.