Enter to win an Incipio Feather Ultra Thin Case for iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhodygal

Feb 25, 2010
Less and less boxes each day as I unpack, so let's continue the daily iPhone case giveaways. I've got a box of cases, so figured what better way to unpack, then to give them away on eiC.

Today is the Incipio Ultra Light Feather case for iPhone 4 (most likely fit the iPhone 4S) in black. (See our Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 4 Review)

Entry is super easy. Just post a reply (just one) letting me know that you'd like to win the case.

Like we've done on Tuesday, Wednesday and today, we'll randomly select one winner.

View attachment 24073 View attachment 24074

Not a member, join the world's first and best iPhone forum. Not only can you enter awesome contests, but you'll enjoy a completely ad-free experience. Not to mention, you can download and use the free everythingiCafe app, available for download in the App Store. Again, no ads for registered members. We're working harder to provide not only a better forum experience, but the absolute best forum experience.
What a BEAUTIFUL case! Thanks for the opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2012
NW Indiana
Count me in I like it. I just found this website when I had an issue with songs repeating themselves over and over. It was a simple and easy fix and had been frustrating me for a few weeks. Glad I found you guys! I have a lot of Apple stuff.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
That's great, because you did just that. Congrats to stlcheer for winning the Incipio Feather Case.

Please send me a PM with your full mailing address and I'll get it sent in the next few days.

Yet another case giveaway is coming real soon, so stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.