Enter to win an Incipio NGP case for iPhone 4/4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Still unpacking, still continuing the daily iPhone case giveaways. I've got a box of cases, so figured what better way to unpack, then to give them away on eiC.

Today is the Incipio NGP case for iPhone 4 (most likely fit the iPhone 4S) in a very cool peach color. Great for the summer! Entry is super easy. Just post a reply (just one) letting me know that you'd like to win the case. Like we've done on Tuesday and today, we'll randomly select one winner.

incipio-ngp.jpg

Rules: You must be a US/Canadian resident.

Not a member? It's as good a time as any to join the world's best and first iPhone community!

shaunmac

Jul 18, 2007
Still unpacking, still continuing the daily iPhone case giveaways. I've got a box of cases, so figured what better way to unpack, then to give them away on eiC.

Today is the Incipio NGP case for iPhone 4 (most likely fit the iPhone 4S) in a very cool peach color. Great for the summer! Entry is super easy. Just post a reply (just one) letting me know that you'd like to win the case. Like we've done on Tuesday and today, we'll randomly select one winner.

View attachment 24067

Rules: You must be a US/Canadian resident.

Not a member? It's as good a time as any to join the world's best and first iPhone community!
I really need a new case. My iPhone 4 has been naked for 6 months now and also survived a swim in a glass of Coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.