Enter to win an Incipio NGP case for iPhone 4/4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

riffdex

Bronze
Feb 19, 2011
I would like to be entered. I could really use the case. Thanks.

Wllmsnjr

Jun 22, 2012
Still unpacking, still continuing the daily iPhone case giveaways. I've got a box of cases, so figured what better way to unpack, then to give them away on eiC.

Today is the Incipio NGP case for iPhone 4 (most likely fit the iPhone 4S) in a very cool peach color. Great for the summer! Entry is super easy. Just post a reply (just one) letting me know that you'd like to win the case. Like we've done on Tuesday and today, we'll randomly select one winner.

View attachment 24067

Rules: You must be a US/Canadian resident.

Not a member? It's as good a time as any to join the world's best and first iPhone community!
Please enter me in the contest. I really like the look of this case. Thank you.

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
I'll try again.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Geo73

Feb 21, 2012
Please enter me. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using iCafe app

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I'd have to win this for the family. I doubt I'd use it. Is that re-gifting?

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

K.C.

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 15, 2011
California
I would love it!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using iCafe app

Rahult

Jan 7, 2011
Still unpacking, still continuing the daily iPhone case giveaways. I've got a box of cases, so figured what better way to unpack, then to give them away on eiC.

Today is the Incipio NGP case for iPhone 4 (most likely fit the iPhone 4S) in a very cool peach color. Great for the summer! Entry is super easy. Just post a reply (just one) letting me know that you'd like to win the case. Like we've done on Tuesday and today, we'll randomly select one winner.

View attachment 24067

Rules: You must be a US/Canadian resident.

Not a member? It's as good a time as any to join the world's best and first iPhone community!
I've been an iPhone user for the longest time. I haven't found one useful case till date.

I need a good case, now.

Cheers, Rahul

Oct 4, 2010
I'm unpacking too and my current case is cracked. Please pick me for the Peachy case! =^.^= Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.