Enter to win Angry Birds for iPhone

sgoochusa

Apr 5, 2007
We are an angry bird family,(y) even my puppy plays with his angry bird chew toy.:LOL:

pdb745

May 28, 2009
So many new users will receive a new iPhone, iPod touch or iPad this holiday season. The first thing you'll want to do (in addition to checking out our guide on getting the most out of your new iPhone or iPad) is load up on great apps. Tis' the season for great holiday giveaways, so we are giving away some of the best apps in the App Store. If you are not a member, click here to join.

View attachment 20584

To enter to win 1 of 5 copies of Angry Birds for iPhone (App Store link), simply post once in this thread.

If you already own Angry Birds, you can substitute Angry Birds Seasons!

Winners will be selected by random drawing on Monday, December 26th at 5pm EST.

Last edited by a moderator:

pharreX19

Dec 26, 2011
enter me please, BTW thanks for the huge giveaways

Pixelologist

Bronze
Aug 6, 2007
Chicago area, USA
If I win, I can finally find out what all the birdbrained fuss is about.

"If idiots could fly, it'd be pitch black."

amb347

Apr 24, 2010
Have never played this game but would like to give it a try. Thank you!

maria_74

Jan 22, 2011
This is the one I would love to win! I would be so happy & thankful if I won! Please! Lol

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Congratulations Maya D, Detroity2k, ondra1892, markellison and Bass_Fishing1!

Please send me a PM with the email address associated with your iTunes account (Apple ID) and whether you'd like Angry Birds for iPhone or Angry Birds Seasons for iPhone. You'll receive a redeem code within the next few days from Apple.

Thanks to all for taking part. If you joined to enter, I do hope that you'll stick around and take part in our community.