Enter to win Snapseed, iPhone App of the week

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This week, we are giving away two copies of Snapseed. If you enjoy photos, then you'll want to enter.

To enter, simply comment on this story. Not this thread, but this story.

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Snapseed makes any photograph extraordinary and is brought to you by Nik Software, the recognized leader in digital photographic products and technologies. Whether you use an iPad, iPhone, or both, you’ll always have Snapseed at hand.

Enhance your photos with one tap. Tweak photos to perfection with Tune Image or selectively adjust only a part of your photo with revolutionary Control Points. Add incredible effects with innovative filters like Drama, Vintage, and Grunge. Share photos with your friends and family with social network support, or print your photos directly in Snapseed.

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just a heads up, that we're ending this contest tonight at 5pm EST. To enter, just comment on this post.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I want to get into the likes of Photoshop and other picture editing software. This app would be a nice addition to my current collection.

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
90% of the apps on my iPad and iPhone are photo enhancing apps. This app is VERY good.