Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
I would like to win one to check it out and see how it affects signal

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
Holy crap! I WANT this case! I have always loved the idea of a nicer bumper...a metal bumper, but with the carbon fiber back, it just completes the package! I'd be all OVER the orange color!

Al Vila

Bronze
Sep 13, 2010
I would love to win because I have spent a great deal of money on cases let's say like 25 and I yet to find that ideal case, that I feel comfortable with, also my wife would love for me to stop spending wasteless money as she puts it

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
Very nice I'd really like one in blue or orange be nice to be able to change to a different case time
To time

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

garpoonga

Bronze
Mar 21, 2011
Prince George
I would love a new black case because i got stuck with a white one when i bought my phone. Besides that you can never have to many cases.

Operist

Bronze
Feb 17, 2011
I'd like to win the kinetic iPhone 4 case because I work in a machine shop, quite a bad environment for such an expensive phone. I love my phone and these gel cases get ruined once or twice a week. Black would do the job nicely.

mrbrimm

Mar 31, 2011
I would like it because it is strong and smooth. Black.

ITS ME DAVID

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 8, 2010
L.A C.A
I would love to win a silver kinetic case from this awesome forum because I didn't win the mega millions :(

boz2181

Mar 31, 2011
Absolutely exquisite I don't really know what to say... I would love to win a blue one.

Ainkor

Bronze
Jan 4, 2009
I use an Otterbox case right now. It's great protection but it really uglifies an otherwise gorgeous phone. I'd take one in black if the choice was up to me!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I would love to win the Silver one :)

Thanks.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
I need that blue one in my life right now - and I cant afford one, im sooo poor, help me! ;-)

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
I would like to win be be because this case looks awesome and ATM I am using a rubbish little rubber case that is meant to be White but is so dirty it's more of a browny colour haha. Would love it in silver

Sent from my iPhone using my iPad

Aug 1, 2009
I would love a black one because that is a sharp looking case.

SJU87

Bronze
Feb 14, 2010
Why would I want one? Why WOULDN'T I want one!? I can't think of a reason not to want one of these Kinetic cases - they are BEAUTIFUL, stylish, durable, did I mention BEAUTIFUL? I would be pulling my phone out every chance I get just to show off! And now that everybody has an iPhone, people would be impressed again! The tough choice here would be color - black for businesss, red for geocaching (never lose that!), blue for everyday use. I would probably have to settle on black, wait, no, silver! Aaaargghh! (Any points for a Monty Python reference?) Okay, black it is.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
OMG! That's a HOT case! It is just delicious! I would love to win one of these to use on my phone for the glitzy nights out! That thing just screams runway to me. It's understated but sophisticated enough for events. It is just stunning! A head turner! A show stopper! A conversation piece and it'll make my phone stand out.

Thanks for the chance to win this Hot Hot Hot Case! It's just Fire! The show stopping color I am interested in is Pink. It's just delectable!