Enterprise

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
Anybody here tried accessing their comapnies exchange server without having signed onto the enterprise plan. I just did it and it works flawlessly. What I want to know is how or if ATT will somehow notice this? My IT department said it is internal and she didn't know how they would find out. Anybody know how they could?

vip

Jul 10, 2008
Anybody here tried accessing their comapnies exchange server without having signed onto the enterprise plan. I just did it and it works flawlessly. What I want to know is how or if ATT will somehow notice this? My IT department said it is internal and she didn't know how they would find out. Anybody know how they could?
I have successfuly completed the set up of the active sync with my work email. It is awesome. All my folders and calendar events have showed up. Incredible! I am currently also on the $30 plan. I would also like to know the difference between consumer and businesss data plans.

electoman

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have been using the "direct push" on several phones, both mine and others, and never had an issue with the "businesss" pricing plans. Not sure it that will change but my V1 phone is now on activesync and works just like the others.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
It seems that as long as you have a consumer plan and not a businesss plan, then you aren't required to pay the $45 enterprise data plan. There was a long thread about this two or three weeks ago. It sure is nice to see this go the consumer's way.