error #1015

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
ok, i am in the middle of downgradeing 1.1.3, i am at the part were i have to update to 1.1.2 but before i have to get to 1.1.1 and go to jailbreakme.com,and do the OktoPrep but i keep getint that error
should i just go to 1.1.2 then go to jailbreakme.com or what do i do ?

mj2320

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
no that is a good error message loll, no joke. Continue by going to jailbreakme.com in 1.1.1 NOT 1.1.2

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
i know its the good one, but i already did the 1.1.1 jailbreak and was trying to do this

17. iTunes will pop up and say “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes.” Click OK. It will pop up again. Hit OK again. Now hold down shift and click on “Restore”. This will pop up an explorer window. Navigate to the 1.1.1 Firmware that you downloaded and select it. Hit “Open”.

and when it was done it came back with the 1015 instead of updating...do i have to start over ?

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
ok, i did the ibricker....got the no sim, did the prefs...then went to jailbreak, and did the BSD Subsystem and then did the set up my phone and it said

"Bring up iTunes and click OK through any dialogs that it may pop up. You will once again be at the “Set Up Your iPhone” screen. Put your iPhone into DFU mode using the run command as you did earlier"

and then update to 1.1.1 but thats were i keep getting the error

mj2320

Bronze
Jan 19, 2008
have you done this:
10) Now we fix the baseband. Launch Installer and install or update Community Sources. Install BSD Subsystem. When that is done, install Term-vt100. Now press the Sources icon. Press Edit, then Add. Input hackthatphone.com/1.xml , press OK, then let the Sources Refresh, then press Done. Press Refresh. Hack that phone tools should now be in your Sources list.

11) Press the Install icon. Scroll down to the Hack that phone tools folder and press it. Inside, find the program called Repair Baseband and install it. Then go back the Sources pane, and add sleepers.net/iPhonerepo to your sources list.

12) Press the Install icon. Find the Unlock that iPhone folder, and install 1.1.3 --> 1.0.2 Downgrader. NOTE: You are not unlocking your phone, this is just the name of the folder.

13) Open Term-vt100 on the iPhone. Enter the following:
cd /usr/bin
restorebb
The terminal will now display several lines of code, and should finish in about 3 minutes. When the bottom line in the Terminal is Done, the process in complete.

14) Now, open the Terminal again, and input the following:
cd /usr/bin
virginize
Wait for the process to complete. It should take about as long as the previous process.

15) Put the iPhone into DFU mode again. Option + Restore (Mac) or Shift + Restore (Windows) in iTunes, and restore to 1.1.1 again. After that, jailbreak again via jailbreakme.com.
Congratulations, you have successfuly downgraded from 1.13

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
the sleepers.net is the bigboss source...but i don't have the "Unlock that iPhone folder, and install 1.1.3 --> 1.0.2 Downgrader. NOTE: You are not unlocking your phone, this is just the name of the folder"

and i cant get the Term-vt100 on the iPhone. Enter the following:
cd /usr/bin
restorebb

to work