"Error during install script execution" in Installer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Anyone else getting this message when using Installer to Uninstall, Update, or Install software?

I've been trying to update NES, Mobile Finder, Summerboard, etc. and trying to uninstall FiveDice and Mines...but I can't do anything and keep getting this message.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Conan

Bronze
Jul 19, 2007
Anyone else getting this message when using Installer to Uninstall, Update, or Install software?

I've been trying to update NES, Mobile Finder, Summerboard, etc. and trying to uninstall FiveDice and Mines...but I can't do anything and keep getting this message.

Any thoughts or ideas?
I believe I had that same error once...I just turned off my iPhone and turned it back on and retried and it worked.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
I have the same problem it I only happened to me after I added my roms, the only way it works is that I have to do a restore and then without putting any roms on it, this is very annoying

The Lodge

Jul 2, 2007
AppTapp Installer woes

I am having the same problem in the last half day. Installer can't do anything, install or uninstall. The last thing I managed to install before this happened is the new NAVIZON thing.

I am running 1.0.2 firmware and am still jailbroken if anyone's interested.

Error
Error during uninstall script execution!

C

jeepshots

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
Mine was doing it earlier today. I just left it alone and tried a little while ago - everything seems to be downloading now.

ik0nnt

Sep 29, 2007
error during install script execution

The iPhone must be jailbroken before installing with nullriver installer.After every installation session,it must return to jail. The error during install script execution happens when the iPhone is in jail.