Error message "Package file size mismatch!" in Installer

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I get this message occasionally when I try and reinstall something that I've already uninstalled. For instance, the new DockSwap asked me to uninstall before downloading, so I did. Now I get the error message "Package file size mismatch!" when I try and download. Also, I didn't like the new SummerBoard so I tried uninstalling it. When I gave in later to reinstall it, it said the same error message when I tried to download it. What is going on?

Sep 19, 2007
I get this message occasionally when I try and reinstall something that I've already uninstalled. For instance, the new DockSwap asked me to uninstall before downloading, so I did. Now I get the error message "Package file size mismatch!" when I try and download. Also, I didn't like the new SummerBoard so I tried uninstalling it. When I gave in later to reinstall it, it said the same error message when I tried to download it. What is going on?
Hi, I am having the same error. I just dl'd installer.app to my phone for the navizon and I am getting the same error when I try and install Navizon. It just says "Package File Size Mismatch".

Any help would be great.

RS

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Hi, I am having the same error. I just dl'd installer.app to my phone for the navizon and I am getting the same error when I try and install Navizon. It just says "Package File Size Mismatch".

Any help would be great.

RS
it just happened with the new update of it. im sure its a bug they will be fixing shortly