Error message "Package file size mismatch!" in Installer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I get this message occasionally when I try and reinstall something that I've already uninstalled. For instance, the new DockSwap asked me to uninstall before downloading, so I did. Now I get the error message "Package file size mismatch!" when I try and download. Also, I didn't like the new SummerBoard so I tried uninstalling it. When I gave in later to reinstall it, it said the same error message when I tried to download it. What is going on?

Sep 19, 2007
I get this message occasionally when I try and reinstall something that I've already uninstalled. For instance, the new DockSwap asked me to uninstall before downloading, so I did. Now I get the error message "Package file size mismatch!" when I try and download. Also, I didn't like the new SummerBoard so I tried uninstalling it. When I gave in later to reinstall it, it said the same error message when I tried to download it. What is going on?
Hi, I am having the same error. I just dl'd installer.app to my phone for the navizon and I am getting the same error when I try and install Navizon. It just says "Package File Size Mismatch".

Any help would be great.

RS

Pharaoh

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Hi, I am having the same error. I just dl'd installer.app to my phone for the navizon and I am getting the same error when I try and install Navizon. It just says "Package File Size Mismatch".

Any help would be great.

RS
it just happened with the new update of it. im sure its a bug they will be fixing shortly