Error Please help!

loopi_lu

Nov 6, 2007
im trying to update wetool-US but everytime i try it says
Error: Main script execution failed!
the downloading package line finishes, but when the update package line comes, then it says that. Please help! I have the 1.1.1 version.
Thanks!

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
im trying to update wetool-US but everytime i try it says
Error: Main script execution failed!
the downloading package line finishes, but when the update package line comes, then it says that. Please help! I have the 1.1.1 version.
Thanks!
hmm. weird...did you try uninstalling in wetools and installing again?
sounds weird ....good luck.

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
yes it wont even let me uninstall it! the contact is modmyifone, and i even deleted and readded the source!
ok, I think you have some weird bug with your phone, short of restoring the phone I would try to manually delete wetools by either using finder or ssh into the phone. Then uninstall the source of it, reinstall the source. Check to see if wetools is still install through installer, oh yeah restart after you manually delete too. Not sure that will work but I would guess you need to restore.

Before you try to install again, try to install with ibrickr. Hope that helps, if not. Restore and start again.

loopi_lu

Nov 6, 2007
Also, wetool is not even there anymore! its not on my application list nothing, but when i go to installer it says i have it installed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
Also, wetool is not even there anymore! its not on my application list nothing! but wen i go to installer it says i have it installed!

damn...i don't know man. ssh is a way to access the file system to get into the phone. you have to install openssh into the phone and install winscp on your computer...

wait do you have bsd subsystems install?