Error while uploading music...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
While uploading music to my iPhone I get an error that says cannot sync, cannot read or write from disk....or something along those lines. when i upload about 10 songs, it will do it, but when you have more...like today I was adding 1000 plus and it kept giving that message. when you click ok to get rid of the message, it pops back up like 4 times. I would have to reset the iPhone then try to sync it again but only get like 10-20 songs to sync before i get the error message.
anyone else get this message or know what to do?

Aug 15, 2007
While uploading music to my iPhone I get an error that says cannot sync, cannot read or write from disk....or something along those lines. when i upload about 10 songs, it will do it, but when you have more...like today I was adding 1000 plus and it kept giving that message. when you click ok to get rid of the message, it pops back up like 4 times. I would have to reset the iPhone then try to sync it again but only get like 10-20 songs to sync before i get the error message.
anyone else get this message or know what to do?
I had the same problem yesterday while I was trying to upload some videos on the iPhone. Try unplugging the iPhone and shut down iTunes. Load up iTunes again and plug the phone back in and start uploading. That seemed to do the trick for me.

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
I had the same problem yesterday while I was trying to upload some videos on the iPhone. Try unplugging the iPhone and shut down iTunes. Load up iTunes again and plug the phone back in and start uploading. That seemed to do the trick for me.
Nope, I did all that. I've tried everything shy of putting it in the middle of the highway and try to fix it that way.. :)

here is a list of what i did :
1. Rebooted iPhone
2. Rebooted iTunes
3. Rebooted PC
4. Uninstalled and reinstalled everything Apple from my PC
5. Restore iPhone
6. Hard reboot of iPhone.
7. Switching from USB 2.0 to regular 1.slooow

All of the above did not help me at all. The only thing i did not try is putting it in the busy intersection of rockaway blvd and lefferts blvd in queens ny and see if that works..lol.:p

Time to take this up with Apple. what do yall think? anything else I can try?