Everybody currently waiting on a line chime in where you are and what place in line

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
i don't know about the whole camping out thing im pretty sure they might have a lot in stock and if not ill swing by the next few days a week after wont be late for me haha.. but since ill swing by in the morning ima go pick up some free slurpee!

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
i don't know about the whole camping out thing im pretty sure they might have a lot in stock and if not ill swing by the next few days a week after wont be late for me haha.. but since ill swing by in the morning ima go pick up some free slurpee!
Hey by any chance are you from San Diego? You look like a friend of mine.

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
security opened up a bathroom for us thankfully. but if you do find a bathroom, go now. cause they were telling us here that later in the morning, you can lose your spot.
No security is here which im shocked about this isn't the best side of town. I think it maybe a trip to speedway or something.

eye-Fone

Zealot
Gold
Jul 5, 2008
Sunny, southern California.
So, if you are n-th in line, how do you know that someone ahead of you is not saving spots for ten of his/her friends? Is there some protocol involved saying that you can hold places for anyone else? :)

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
No security is here which im shocked about this isn't the best side of town. I think it maybe a trip to speedway or something.
ohh ok. I'm at a ritzy outdoor shopping mall. security walks by about every 10 mins. they've got a kinds of cameras and stuff its crazy. some of the campers went with security to check out the surevellence room and they said of was crazy, they had pan and tilt cameras with hd zoom. crazy

theotherallen

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
haha so security kicked me put f the warm mall. Still the only one out here in the cuse. My 5th Gen iPod just died. :-( got the MBP bit I wanna save it.

We'll see who ends up joining me eventually...

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
Hey by any chance are you from San Diego? You look like a friend of mine.
thats me in the green.. i go to back to ucsd in the fall.. if your talking about the rest of them im not sure because i haven't been in touch with them for awhile that picture was taken a year and a half ago

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
ohh ok. I'm at a ritzy outdoor shopping mall. security walks by about every 10 mins. they've got a kinds of cameras and stuff its crazy. some of the campers went with security to check out the surevellence room and they said of was crazy, they had pan and tilt cameras with hd zoom. crazy
Nope we are out in the cool summer air!

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
im in north west houston ganna get to the AT&T store probably round 7. i hope i make it in time.. there should be enough were we are going... (a ghetto part of houston) you know them crackheads aint got Apple money

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
im in north west houston ganna get to the AT&T store probably round 7. i hope i make it in time.. there should be enough were we are going... (a ghetto part of houston) you know them crackheads aint got Apple money
lol thats a good strategy, they should line up and sell there spots

aknightstale41

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
So, if you are n-th in line, how do you know that someone ahead of you is not saving spots for ten of his/her friends? Is there some protocol involved saying that you can hold places for anyone else? :)
Good question eye Fone, over here, the guy next to me said his niece is coming in a few hours, I think if she cuts the line though some people are gonna get peeved. I think late commers should go to the end of the line.
Only seems fair

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
Good question eye Fone, over here, the guy next to me said his niece is coming in a few hours, I think if she cuts the line though some people are gonna get peeved. I think late commers should go to the end of the line.
Only seems fair
who is gunna fight her when she shows up?

DUKEL

Silver
Jun 27, 2007
S.D. CA 92109
thats me in the green.. i go to back to ucsd in the fall.. if your talking about the rest of them im not sure because i haven't been in touch with them for awhile that picture was taken a year and a half ago
Ucsd, small world. I was just up there tonight. Yeah I was talking about the guy in the front. Looks like Matt.