Everybody currently waiting on a line chime in where you are and what place in line

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
working. =\ I go into work late as soon as I get the phone. which sucks cause ive been up since 6am yesterday
LOL i hear ya! i took a short nap from 11 to 1am and been here since about 2. Im heading into work myself :( good thing i can hide out in my cube and nap. :laugh2:

billnye97

Contributor
Silver
Jun 21, 2007
Cleveland
Nice! shoot one out this way with coffee. Anyone going into work or did everyone take the day off?
I'm going in as soon as I get the phone. I told them I'd be in at ten by the latest. I'm second in line at ATT so I might have time to run home and sync it before work.

bls8195

Bronze
Apr 23, 2008
Texas City, TX
it's now 4:22 and at 1am I was 7 now there is 11 but it's starting to pick up . I am so tired I also have been up since 6:30 am yesterday I will be ready for a nap after I get the phone.

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
it's now 4:22 and at 1am I was 7 now there is 11 but it's starting to pick up . I am so tired I also have been up since 6:30 am yesterday I will be ready for a nap after I get the phone.
Besides that nap ive been up since 5:30 yesterday. Its now 5:30 and its 12 people in line. 5 of them came within the last hour

seanwes

Zealot
Gold
Feb 13, 2008
San Antonio, TX
I feel ya bro. wish I could take a nap after I get mine instead of going to work...

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
Well, it's 5:46 and I've been here since midnight. here in Massachusetts the sun is up and it's cool/cold out. There's about 20 people here now, most arriving within the past hour. I sure wish I had a hot coffee now but since I'm first in line, I'm not leaving. One lady arrived a little while ago a proceeded to put her chair at the front of the line. She was promptly told where the end of the line was. It's all good though.

TechnoPhobicGurl

Bronze
Jun 23, 2008
so im in oklahoma---just drove by my att store (no Apple store here) and no one was there except a County police officer and a few employees inside. I guess I will check again in an hour, at 6am.

hellspawn2

Bronze
Feb 4, 2008
C-bus
Well, it's 5:46 and I've been here since midnight. here in Massachusetts the sun is up and it's cool/cold out. There's about 20 people here now, most arriving within the past hour. I sure wish I had a hot coffee now but since I'm first in line, I'm not leaving. One lady arrived a little while ago a proceeded to put her chair at the front of the line. She was promptly told where the end of the line was. It's all good though.
LOL
6:03 and all is well! Looks like about 20 of us here and the AT&T reps are pulling in. Who's has coffee?:laugh2:

BiGZeus

Sep 19, 2007
i have my iPhone 3G UK <--- they had no 16gb in stock at all so had to get 8gb and no white ones bit disappointed but o well got the black 8gb they had 3 in stock i was first in que got there 5mins before opening 9 people turned up ;) and had to wait about 2hrs for it to be ready there servers went down thanks carphonewarehouse

iAttorney

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Houston, TX
I am at the First Colony Mall in Sugarland,Tx. There are about 12 of us here and growing. I am número 7! I was here at 10 last night and no one was here. Number 1 got here at 10:30! I should have camped....

aknightstale41

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I just thought of something, the time I spent here in line all night I could have driven to ny....from Ohio. But this time in the line was much more enjoyable then that 12 hour drive would have been.
Anyway, that coffee is sounding pretty darn good about now.