For everyone that modded their iPhone, meaning software, jailbreak, ringtones, apps...etc. I suggest that we all for the time being restore our iPhones to factory specs before thursday's "upcoming" update hits. If the new update does more than brick the unlocked iPhones and start to brick the just modded phones too....well....we'll have a $600 brick. Even though the iPhone dev team is working on a way to restore it once the update hits.....im not going to hold my breathe....tonight, I think I will restore....or just not choose to update until I know what happens when....But i rather restore and be safe than not restore and wait later and something happens where I would need to restore. Anyone else considering this?