Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
You're right. I was pretty close though :laugh2:
A good integra is fast...i hate that people just think they're rice because the majority of kids like the loud fart can sound going 20mph.

Ive seen some Dx's stripped out obliterate some very $$$$ cars.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
A good integra is fast...i hate that people just think they're rice because the majority of kids like the loud fart can sound going 20mph.

Ive seen some Dx's stripped out obliterate some very $$$$ cars.
I agree. But sadly, the majority of Tegs that I see are fully riced out (ill-fitting bodykit, gigantic spoiler, mis-matching racing seats etc.). It's nice to see when people tastefully mod their cars, be it import or domestic.

Wurd, like i said, they can be fast when done up right.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Hell yeah...Also i do like the Stock sleeper Tegs...or the "light" modded but really not. (like nice seats, rims, looks stock...until u pop the bonnet.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Hell yeah...Also i do like the Stock sleeper Tegs...or the "light" modded but really not. (like nice seats, rims, looks stock...until u pop the bonnet.
Oh most definitely, I love the sleeper-ish look as well. There was this one guy on NewTiburon.com who had a completely stock looking tiburon, but once he stepped on the gas, the whine of the supercharger would be the only thing you could hear.

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Oh most definitely, I love the sleeper-ish look as well. There was this one guy on NewTiburon.com who had a completely stock looking tiburon, but once he stepped on the gas, the whine of the supercharger would be the only thing you could hear.
Sleepers are the best. Leaves the other drive gong "Huh?"

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Sleepers are the best. Leaves the other drive gong "Huh?"
Yup, even more so when its coming from a FWD 4 banger :laugh2:

Here's a video compilation of the blown Tiburon I mentioned earlier:

And here's another video of the same guy taking a modded Rex:

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
OMFG HELL NAHH. I never used to have respect for Tibs....but after seeing that video with the crap talking rex....wow. I have a new respect for them. That is a straight sleeper. He must be making like 300hp? Anyway, the WRX didn't look modded and it wasn't an sti, but lets see... 16k Tib vs sub 30k rex lolz.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
OMFG HELL NAHH. I never used to have respect for Tibs....but after seeing that video with the crap talking rex....wow. I have a new respect for them. That is a straight sleeper. He must be making like 300hp? Anyway, the WRX didn't look modded and it wasn't an sti, but lets see... 16k Tib vs sub 30k rex lolz.
Yup, he was putting down close to 300HP to the wheels from what I remember. And the last time i was active over on NewTib, there were members whose tib's were running 12's in the quarter mile.

The tib didn't look modded either :p

jsntrenkler

Zealot
Silver
Sep 22, 2008
Tucson Arizona
@SikShift ... I loved it when they were playing with them ... Hehehehe, those guys got what they deserved.