Everything I Expected....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

insocal

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
I love this forum and I love going to other iPhone related forums as well. They've been extremely informative and a lot of fun.

I just wanted to post that I absolutely LOVE my iPhone. I watched the KEYNOTE in awe at the beginning of the year. I looked forward to June ever since. I waited in line the first day. I read everything I could find online before the release and knew what was and wasn't included in the first generation iPhone.

I have no complaints. I knew what there would be and it's everything that I expected. Am I looking forward to other additions/updates/tweaks? Absolutely! They'll only make it that much better and that much more fun!

There are so many negative posts out there that I just wanted to let people know who come on the site that it is an amazing piece of technology and a whole lot of fun. I recommend the iPhone to all of my friends and any strangers who look on in awe when they see it or ask me about it.

That's all...
:)

veedubcos

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Over two weeks since my purchase and I am still having all kinds of fun with this phone, worth every penny! Glad to see you are enjoying yours insocal. :cool:
Yep this is a great place now that the "rugrats" and "trollers" have somewhat seemed to stop with their usless/negative comments. Im on here every day, and try to learn something new while at it. That is what makes it fun, informative, and good reading. So, Thanks to All for all the great posts and keep them coming! :)

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
I love this forum and I love going to other iPhone related forums as well. They've been extremely informative and a lot of fun.

I just wanted to post that I absolutely LOVE my iPhone.

I just want to thank you personally for this post, as It's a really great thing when we can see something positive, for a change. Sometimes being on a board like this one (tech-related) is like working for my last company. We would never hear anything unless it was bad news, or unless we did something wrong. lol

jacjac2

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Texas
impressed

When this phone is so neat that you use it all the time and both 78 and 75 year old Mother-in-Law and Mom wants one, that's impressing.

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
When this phone is so neat that you use it all the time and both 78 and 75 year old Mother-in-Law and Mom wants one, that's impressing.
yeah, that's saying' something. :)
I like letting my Microsoft fanboy friends play with it....the ones that downed it since day 1, and they end up saying "Damn, this thing is the SH*T!" hahaha

LauraBee

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Napa, CA
www.flyingcolorstattoo.com

I just wanted to post that I absolutely LOVE my iPhone. I watched the KEYNOTE in awe at the beginning of the year. I looked forward to June ever since. I waited in line the first day. I read everything I could find online before the release and knew what was and wasn't included in the first generation iPhone.

I have no complaints. I knew what there would be and it's everything that I expected. Am I looking forward to other additions/updates/tweaks? Absolutely! They'll only make it that much better and that much more fun!

There are so many negative posts out there that I just wanted to let people know who come on the site that it is an amazing piece of technology and a whole lot of fun. I recommend the iPhone to all of my friends and any strangers who look on in awe when they see it or ask me about it.

That's all...
I couldn't agree more...I watched the keynote I don't know how many times while I was waiting for the phone to be released, and I'm completely happy with this first incarnation of the iPhone. It's doing everything Steve showed us, reliably and with lightning speed (I used to have a treo and that's the bar iPhone has jumped over.) I miss some of the things I used to be able to do, just like I miss being able to stay up reading till 2 am or know that all my stuff was mine (and no one would be touching it) before I got married. would I trade? Nope. The things I have now are better than the things I had then. (Ok, when all my DVDs got alphabetized in with his it bugged me, but that's small potatos in the big picture)

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
Hahah, "when my DVD's got alphabetized in with his" made me laugh out loud!

It's nice to hear some positive comments. I'm still somewhat on the fence. But as I find my Treo 650 has become more of a heavy cellphone and not the wonderful internet surfing device I treasured two years ago, the iPhone is looking tastier and tastier.