Everything iPhone Store Customer Service

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I just wanted to give a shout out to the people at the Everything iPhone store. I ordered the Seidio Headphone adapter with mic the other day, and after placing the order I got an email stating that my order is being processed. On Monday, I received an email with a tracking number. I also noticed that the item was currently "out of stock".
Just a few minutes ago, I got a call from them to tell me that it would be another 2 weeks before the part would be in again. So, we canceled the order, and I believe, that they are going to order and ship the white one as we discussed on the phone. I already got my order cancelation email for the black one. Just waiting on the order placed email for the white one.
These people are ontop of the ball!

scott99

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
Great Neck, NYC
I just wanted to give a shout out to the people at the Everything iPhone store. I ordered the Seidio Headphone adapter with mic the other day, and after placing the order I got an email stating that my order is being processed. On Monday, I received an email with a tracking number. I also noticed that the item was currently "out of stock".
Just a few minutes ago, I got a call from them to tell me that it would be another 2 weeks before the part would be in again. So, we canceled the order, and I believe, that they are going to order and ship the white one as we discussed on the phone. I already got my order cancelation email for the black one. Just waiting on the order placed email for the white one.
These people are ontop of the ball!
I agree. My first order, they said it would get there on a certain date, I get home from work on that date, and there it was. They are batting 1.000 in my eyes. Excellent experience.