Everything iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Welcome to Everything iPhone. This site is the home for users of the "hopefully soon to be released" iPhone. I hope I don't have to come back to this thread next year and eat my words! You'll find nothing on this site but iPhone related news, rumors and of course discussion. Enjoy the site. Any comments, suggestions are welcome!

-Chris

TheFron

Bronze
Jun 18, 2006
Its good to be here. Nice place, and i'll get to posting rumors and such also.

But I wonder what will happen if the iPhone never returns, will you turn it into another iPod type thing (Because a new one comes out like every week :confused: )

Anywho, lets think positive! :D

Aug 10, 2006
Very nice site my friend iPhones i think they be good. Ill post some thing i know and hear about it this forum. You should add some more topics about it so people have where to chat about it, diffrent areas and things like that

razz

Aug 23, 2006
Yeah this forum is cool, i basically love anything that Apple has to offer, may be a little pricey, but hey good money for a great product, im totally looking forward for the iPhones release!

iBaby

Aug 27, 2006
I love Apple products, i own just about whatever they came out with, like razz said its great quality, despite what people may think about the pricing, i am a huge fan and will always support their products.

Jun 26, 2007
For old times sake, i went to the last page and the last thread
i wonder what life would be like A) without the iPhone and B) without EIP!
thanks so much chris!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i'm VERY glad i stumbled upon this website after getting my iPhone. i would have been really lost without it!

and what else would i do all day at work?

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
i'm VERY glad i stumbled upon this website after getting my iPhone. i would have been really lost without it!

and what else would i do all day at work?
And I'm also VERY glad I stumbled upon this site because now I have a life and friends......friend..and still no iPhone....;)