everythingiCafe App 1.8.1 just released

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Just got the latest update to the App and I can confirm that it fixes the login issue and PM/convos issue.

Run to the app store and update. :D
Scott

Sent from my iPhone4s using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Now we are screwed. ****runs to knock on some wood****
Since someone mentioned it.... If you have the sig line turned on and start a pm, it defaults the cursor to the end of the signature line. Think it may post double sigs, haven't confirmed that yet though.

Sent from my iPhone4s using iCafe app 1.8.1

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
And it's jinxed.

that happened to me before the last update, sorry I forgot to mention that, I don't use the signature much so I forgot.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I agree with you on that Chris! Easy enough to just turn off sig line. Off to do that now.

Sent from my iPhone4s using iCafe app 1.8.1

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Between the 1.8.1 update and iOS5 everything is fixed now for me, the pagination (?) Bug hasn't happened since I updated to iOS5. Cool beans (y)

dipocoker

Feb 17, 2011
France
www.doclang.net
Hi there,
Nice work, the login issue seems to have been fixed.
I updated my profile pic, and that worked fine too.
However, I don't know if this is an existing bug, but the app keeps popping up a message to say it cannot find my member profile. This happens in More=> Profile => any of the tabs.
Screenshot attached.
The message pops up even though it shows that I am logged in.

Attachments

dipocoker

Feb 17, 2011
France
www.doclang.net
Hi Roof,
I'm accessing the site using the eic app.
I login using my regular login name registered on the eic forum.
If you want dump reports, if any have been created, I'd be happy to send them on.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app

dipocoker

Feb 17, 2011
France
www.doclang.net
Click on your avatar and see what happens.
Like in a thread that you have posted in like this one click in your little square pic. See if that takes you to your profile page.
Yup that worked Rugaby. Clicking on my avatar took me to my profile where everything worked just fine with no error messages.
Bad link from the "More" tab?
Just tested again. If I access my profile using the "More" tab, I get the errors shown in my screen grab. However, going through the avatar works just fine.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Yup that worked Rugaby. Clicking on my avatar took me to my profile where everything worked just fine with no error messages.
Bad link from the "More" tab?

I saw this with another member yesterday. Glad it works for you also.
Do me a favor and pm Chris so he has your name so he can look into it.
Chris this is the second member I've seen with this problem in as many days When they click on their profile page from the more tab they get an error message and it shows their name as their email address. However when clicking in their avatar it takes them to their profile page no problem. Hope this helps diagnosis the problem.