EverythingiCafe iPhone 3G S Twitter Giveaway

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
To celebrate the announcement of the iPhone 3G S, we would like to announce the EverythingiCafe iPhone 3G S Twitter Giveaway. One lucky winner will be win an Apple Gift Card valued at the price of the new iPhone 3G S (Gift Card value $200). To enter simply follow EverythingiCafe on Twitter and tweet entire message in the blue box below. Note: There is no added advantage to tweeting more than once, unless of course you want to remind your followers of our completely awesome contest.
I just entered to win an iPhone 3G S Follow everythingiCafe and retweet to win. #iPhone3gs

How Do I Win?
On June 16th, we'll randomly select a winner and announce the winner on Twitter at 1PM EST. The winner will 6 hours to tweet us back. In the event that the originally selected follower does not contact us, we will repeat the process until we have a winner.

What Is Twitter and how do I join?
Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length which are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have subscribed to them (known as followers). Here's a video that explains Twitter.

Contest Rules and Regulations

• ELIGIBILITY: You must be eighteen or over to enter and win, and a legal resident of, and currently living in the United States. Contestants are not required to post the aforementioned tweet. Following everythingiCafe is all that is required for entry.
  • LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree to release the Sponsors and Administrators, and their employees, officers, agents and directors (the Sponsors and Administrators, and such others, collectively, the Released Parties.
  • Tweet backs must be received by 11:00 AM EST on June 16th.
  • Employees of Apple and or AT&T are not eligible.
  • EverythingiCafe is not responsible for taxes, shipping costs, wireless service or contracts. If a wireless contract is required, it is not the responsibility of EverythingiCafe.com, but the winner of the giveaway.
  • EverythingiCafe is in no way associated with Apple or Twitter.

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Inevitably, I'll get someone asking if this contest is for real and if real people really win my contests. I'll add this list, but you can check out our Ultimate Palm Pre Winner's Circle. 10 winners, all VERY happy.:p

And another winner...and another....

Last edited:

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
Nice! Just one of the reasons I love this site!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Inevitably, I'll get someone asking if this contest is for real and if real people really win my contests. I'll add this list, but you can check out our Ultimate Palm Pre Winner's Circle. 10 winners, all VERY happy.:p

And another winner...

We need more proof! Maybe a BlackBerry Tour giveaway?

I hope I win this. this will be the only way I upgrade to the 3Gs

BTW, nice Nokia N97 banner at the top of the page ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
You aren't going to give away 10 new iPhones? Just one?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
We need more proof! Maybe a BlackBerry Tour giveaway?

I hope I win this. this will be the only way I upgrade to the 3Gs

BTW, nice Nokia N97 banner at the top of the page ;)
No love for the Berry community. EWM "Relaunch" Moto Q9h Silver contest is coming... when I get around to it.:p Haven't even fixed all the EQ to EWM links yet, so that's probably not happening this week.

Ok, now it's back to the uber-Palm Pre review.

-Chris

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
You aren't going to give away 10 new iPhones? Just one?
Going to start with 1 contest, but there might very well be more at EIC. Need to finish up my Pre review, so I can think about it.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Thanks, this is fun. You will, of course, @-reply to the winner so they'll get notice of it on Tweetie, Twitterfon, Twittelator, etc.. right?

Oh, and BTW, did you mean to follow @everythingicafe instead of @everythingpre in the Rules and Regulations:

"ELIGIBILITY: You must be eighteen or over to enter and win, and a legal resident of, and currently living in the United States. Contestants are not required to post the aforementioned tweet. Following @everythingpre is all that is required for entry."

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Is this one open to moderators as well? If so, I'm entered!

And I fixed your terrible, terrible mistake :)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Thanks, this is fun. You will, of course, @-reply to the winner so they'll get notice of it on Tweetie, Twitterfon, Twittelator, etc.. right?

Oh, and BTW, did you mean to follow @everythingicafe instead of @everythingpre in the Rules and Regulations:

"ELIGIBILITY: You must be eighteen or over to enter and win, and a legal resident of, and currently living in the United States. Contestants are not required to post the aforementioned tweet. Following @everythingpre is all that is required for entry."
We'll @thewinner and they'll have 6 hours to reply.

...eeeek. Let me fix that.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
As always Chris, you're doing a great job.

I sent out my first tweet. And it was this one.
Just don't blame me if you find yourself addicted.:p Check out the free Twitterfon. Plenty of good paid apps as well.

-Chris

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
This is great! If I win, this will help me pay for the 3GS. Thanks Chris!