EverythingiCafe on Twitter!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Looks good. I've found Twitter seems to be in a growth spurt or something lately, judging by numbers of new followers ...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Looks good. I've found Twitter seems to be in a growth spurt or something lately, judging by numbers of new followers ...
For you maybe...:p Never seem to get many followers. Maybe the standard blue template was somewhat to blame.

H

Hayesimus

I never got twitterpated... How do I start twittering? Do I have to become a Twit?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Outside of following the two people above you in this thread, I'll recommend following this guy.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
The real power of Twitter comes into being when you have a broad range of people making posts (tweets). I use Twitter almost as much as Google Reader to stay informed of mobile news.

H

Hayesimus

what is it? Follow? I don't follow you. No pun intended.

okay... maybe a little pun intended...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
And you could follow Lost, which like the show appears to be a complete (you fill in the blank)

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
what is it? Follow? I don't follow you. No pun intended.

okay... maybe a little pun intended...
Following is the same thing as befriending on Facebook. When you follow, you can see their updates as they post.

H

Hayesimus

And you could follow Lost, which like the show appears to be a complete (you fill in the blank)

Uh... delight?! I hope you weren't dogging LOST... there WILL be consequences... :p

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Following is the same thing as befriending on Facebook. When you follow, you can see their updates as they post.
I don't think I am following you Larry. What is your twitter name and I will start following.

H

Hayesimus

ok i just signed up. Hayesimus obviously. So follow me or whatever...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Took ya long enough, Chris... I was starting to take it personally :)

H

Hayesimus

Dave's so... CLINGY! That's why I ignore his sexual advances...