EverythingiPhone shoutout on USAToday.com

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jphawkins

Bronze
Jun 9, 2007
Cartersville, GA
Kansas college student Robbie Gerling. checks EverythingiPhone.com. up to 20 times a day for any shred of news that might give him an edge.
Gerling, 22, a senior at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, has already loaded movies onto his laptop that he plans to transfer to his iPhone -- assuming he gets one after camping out at an AT&T store starting Thursday.
He's been down this road before, so knows persistence pays off. Gerling camped at in front of a Lawrence retailer to help his brother get a Nintendo Wii game player in December.
Alright..speak up.. Who is this? ;)

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/edwardbaig/2007-06-26-iphone-review_N.htm
Look on the left side

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
20 times a day? Pansy, I've been like living on this site for the last week. Over 200 hundred (hopefully quality) posts, (not this one, LOL) in like eight days or something. 20 times a day phhaaallleeease. :laugh2: :) ;) :D

Can't believe I'm actually getting work done at the same time.

- SR

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
right... thats me! damn i was lookin on the website and didn't see anything. GRR

well my mom just called me and apparently some of her friends that live across the country read about it and knew instantly who it was. woohoo! go EiP!

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
so i went to the store here in lawrence, ks and the guys there were ecstatic about this article, and were saddened that i hadnt started camping already :D

kinda funny.

fyi there is no one in line at my store, although the iPhone calls and questions in store have been enormous