Evil Robot Hamster!

H

Hayesimus

I have one of those little singing hamsters. Well, I just randomly put it on the floor and recorded Roxy's response. :p

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
That's pretty funny! I have 2 cats and they wouldn't go near something like that - even if it wasn't moving.
The only time we have ever seen one of the cats get "angry" at a stuff toy was a valentines bear I got for my wife last year. We teased her with it and she ran a few feet, and then turned and pounced on it and started bitting and rabbit kicking it. It was hysterical!

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
If it's got plastic on it, my cat-son, Hardy, will be there, licking and chewing all the way. For some reason, the dopey cat has a fondness for plastic Xmas trees and Easter grass.

Now, I have seen Hardy and his sister, Laurel, eat and drink out of their dog-brother's dishes. But, I have yet to see one of the cats go after Harry's squeaker toys.

H

Hayesimus

ah christmas trees. that brings back memories. kitty in the tree lol

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I liked Thumper....but this one is kind of funny:p

H

Hayesimus

haha. well what about this one?

H

Hayesimus

hahahaha!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I've seen this avatar off and on all day, and it still makes me look twice. That tongue comes out of Haye's mouth at just the right spot - good editing or whatever it is you had to do to accomplish that. :)

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I thought the one with you and the dog was good. I like the other one.

H

Hayesimus

you people are never satisfied! lol

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Did up10ad make that, hayes? I like it.

Re the video: Funny. It's always amusing to see what it is that freaks out dogs. They're all the same, just a little different. Mine growing up hated my trumpet. I didn't even have to play it, just pulling it out of the case made her go all wonky. Dogs are stupid... gotta love em.

H

Hayesimus

well i wish i had a video of my mom's dog Bear before he died. My mom would smoke pot in a pipe apparently and he i guess was right there with her when she did it, because later on she would bring out the pipe and twist it. It would make a squeaking noise and he'd FLIP OUT! and like go crazy over it! it was the funniest thing!

yep that's right, my mom smoked pot while i was at school. lol. how did i grow up to be so good?!?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
yep that's right, my mom smoked pot while i was at school. lol. how did i grow up to be so good?!?
Every child of a pothead that I've ever met has grown up to be a great human being. Not making any general statements... this is just my experience.

H

Hayesimus

haha. well, my mom was a big hippie so it might be one of those things...

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I've seen this avatar off and on all day, and it still makes me look twice. That tongue comes out of Haye's mouth at just the right spot - good editing or whatever it is you had to do to accomplish that. :)
I told you so. ;)

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
OMG! I sat here for a full minute or two scrolling back up the thread trying to figure out what you were referring to. Bad BAD Cols, that's not what I meant! :D

Now that I have my fix of warped-ness...I have work to do.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
How do you embed a video in a post like that, Hayes...or anyone?