Exchange calendar question

Tammster

Jul 15, 2008
When I add an appointment to my own calendar in Outlook, it adds it to my phone as an invitation. It seems I need to accept my own appointments on my iPhone. This is kind of annoying as all appointments become a two step process; first adding in my Outlook (when I'm in the office) and then accepting on my phone.

Strangly it doesn't seem to do it the other way around. If I add an appt on my phone, it shows up as a regular appointment in my Outlook.

Am I doing something wrong?

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
When I add an appointment to my own calendar in Outlook, it adds it to my phone as an invitation. It seems I need to accept my own appointments on my iPhone. This is kind of annoying as all appointments become a two step process; first adding in my Outlook (when I'm in the office) and then accepting on my phone.

Strangly it doesn't seem to do it the other way around. If I add an appt on my phone, it shows up as a regular appointment in my Outlook.

Am I doing something wrong?
I noticed the same thing. No idea why it does that

Sculder

Dec 26, 2007
I've noticed the same thing. It's quite weird to come back to your outlook and see where you've accepted the invitation from yourself to yourself. :laugh2:

Anyone figure out a way around this?