Exchange calendar + Work Calendar on iPhone

djv72

Mar 4, 2008
Here is my situation:

I have exchange setup on my iPhone for you photography businesss. This manages my calendar, email & contacts for my businesss. I work for an IT company during the day. I am currently using "POP" to get my work email. I would also like to get my work calendar. We are using Microsoft Exchange. I know that I can't use 2 exchange accounts on the iPhone. What other way can I view my work calendar on my iPhone? Do I need to publish or share my work calendar via Outlook?

Thanks for your help,
Dan

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Here is my situation:

I have exchange setup on my iPhone for you photography businesss. This manages my calendar, email & contacts for my businesss. I work for an IT company during the day. I am currently using "POP" to get my work email. I would also like to get my work calendar. We are using Microsoft Exchange. I know that I can't use 2 exchange accounts on the iPhone. What other way can I view my work calendar on my iPhone? Do I need to publish or share my work calendar via Outlook?

Thanks for your help,
Dan
Ok, so if I understand, you want to use 2 exchange calendars on your phone? Have you heard of plaxo? It used to be free, I'm unsure if it still is. I used that before 2.0 to access my work information on my phone before there was exchange support. I'll think about it more, but there's a starting point for you...

djv72

Mar 4, 2008
I don't have to use exchange for my work calendar. I "published" it through Outlook to a Microsoft online server but, it's not working

Thanks for your help.