exchanged my iPhone at Apple store today

mikeKICKz

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
SAN DIEGO
my iPhone that i purchased on iday has been effing up on me for the past few days. i was able to scroll my contacts but wasn't able to tap on the names to call or message. my home button wasn't working either. i did 2 restores. the first one didn't work, so i tried again. worked fine till last night but i noticed when i scroll to unlock, i didn't have to go all the way through. i restored and it fixed the problem. at this point i was fed up always having to restore it. i decided to make an appointment with a Apple genius for this morning. the genius told he couldn't find anything wrong with it but told me that i could exchange it for a new one but was not able to return it.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
I am having battery issues and have yet to get it resolved. Both Apple and ATT has been a total WASTE with this as they keep on sending me back and fourth. Tonight I have an appointment with a genius and I will not leave until my phone is replaced.

H

heespharm

I just got mine replaced yesterday because the battery only lasted 6 hours... The guy didn't even check anything... He just opened a brand spankin new iPhone and switched it out... That is how Apple customer service should be!

jordan

Bronze
Jun 18, 2007
Oklahoma
i exchanged mine on thursday, no hassle just walked in and said i was having battery problems and they (Apple) opened up a new box and switched me out..

H

heespharm

wtf lasting 6 hours is a battery problem? :mad: Apple store 2 hours away

Dude 6 hours standby is a huge battery problem especially on a full charge! Plus closest Apple store is about 10 Min door to door from my house.... So why not it's worth a try