Excited about 'Find My Friends' feature or not?

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
There are applications like that out there so nothing really much new. Well perhaps the pic/video share function? Of course intergated is better .
I wish I was young again. I would actually have friends displayed.
So anyway the feature get's released and I find it great for tracking my son (hubby would never turn it on) but other wise I have no friends/family so not much use.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I like it. When I'm out and about, I like to drive by strip joints, questionable video rental shops and adult shops. I don't actually go in but get close enough for my social networking app to check in. All my friends think I'm a freak. My GF is on to me so it no longer bothers her. Although, her friends question our relationship. We just laugh.

Mommy

Zealot
Gold
Feb 19, 2011
NY
I think it might be cool, but it stinks that someone has to accept it to follow. Yet at the same time, I really wouldn't want people knowing where I was 24/7 lol. Kind of a toss up.

Sent from my iPod touch using iCafe app

Vcoronel127

Bronze
Aug 30, 2011
i don't mind at all...why not? does everyone here have something to hide or something?.another good feature on the iPhone coming up!..just hope its a lot more accurate than google latitude though

Arcangel2176

Silver
Jul 24, 2007
im in the cool feature but have to see how often it gets used to decide if I love it like it or hate it camp

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i don't mind at all...why not? does everyone here have something to hide or something?.another good feature on the iPhone coming up!..just hope its a lot more accurate than google latitude though
Some of us are just more private than others. I'm not opposed to having it in ios as long as I don't have to use it.