Extra Colour on Usage bar for Apps - Its green :)

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Anyone notice this?
Anyways, i don't think its very accurate.
according to my mobile application folder there is about 500+mb of apps in there.. The used usage on the device says 17MB :S

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
With about 15 apps installed including "Hold'em Poker", my apps indicator said I had. 2.8MB worth on my phone. Even after syncing it showed this.

Then a day later, it now says I have 240MB worth. Glitchy.

spud

Bronze
Nov 5, 2007
Is the "usage bar for apps" only on the 3G phone? I cannot find it on my V1 phone. The only place that I know where it shows App space is in iTunes and i have my phon connected on the main screen where it shows space taken up by video, music, apps, and other..

snverhallen

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
Is the "usage bar for apps" only on the 3G phone? I cannot find it on my V1 phone. The only place that I know where it shows App space is in iTunes and i have my phon connected on the main screen where it shows space taken up by video, music, apps, and other..
Were talking about the usage bars in iTunes 8.

Also if you click on the numbers or bars you can see exactly how many MB or GB those sections take up.

snverhallen

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
^^^ Slick trick, snverhallen! Thanks for that...

With about 15 apps installed including "Hold'em Poker", my apps indicator said I had. 2.8MB worth on my phone. Even after syncing it showed this.

Then a day later, it now says I have 240MB worth. Glitchy.
I've noticed that too. Sometimes Apps and Other exchange MB's with eachother for whatever reason. But those times that the Apps show up smaller, the Other will be bigger... with a net over gain of zero.