Facebook App Question

cabinets

Bronze
Jul 20, 2007
Atlanta Ga
I dunno if this is the way it's supposed to be, but...on the app when I hit the "friends" tab, it use to populate my entire friends list. Now it says zero and I have to search. Is this normal?

Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I dunno if this is the way it's supposed to be, but...on the app when I hit the "friends" tab, it use to populate my entire friends list. Now it says zero and I have to search. Is this normal?
It works fine for me.

And this thread should have been in the App Store forum.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Mine is fine - but, the facebook app still have some bugs. When I login the numbers sometimes freeze a little, and when I scroll the "News Feed"...it's sometimes disappear...

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
It did lag a lot with me, but it's still better than browsing Facebook from Safari itself.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I find the Facebook app quite buggy. I get the friends list problem, it always crashes when I tap the Notifications tab, and the chat doesn't work at all.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
I find the Facebook app quite buggy. I get the friends list problem, it always crashes when I tap the Notifications tab, and the chat doesn't work at all.
That sucks Link :(

I use it on my BB and it works flawlessly (no lag or crashes..it just works)

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
brand new rookie to Facebook and just saw this thread and grabbed the App and for 30 min it has worked like a champ on WiFi at least.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Well, I don't know exactly where to search for one. We only have BlackBerry Curve and other kind of old BlackBerries here, and they come with plans for businesssmen, I don't like them. And I am sure if I find one here, it'll be too expensive lol. I think I'll just check with my network provider soon, maybe they can get me one because they have many other BlackBerry phones.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
Well, I don't know exactly where to search for one. We only have BlackBerry Curve and other kind of old BlackBerries here, and they come with plans for businesssmen, I don't like them. And I am sure if I find one here, it'll be too expensive lol. I think I'll just check with my network provider soon, maybe they can get me one because they have many other BlackBerry phones.
Cant you ask one of you buddies here in the US? You can score a Bold w/o a contract for around $600.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
But how can I buy it from them? The only shipping methods available are DHL and another one, and they both take like $110 as shipping expenses. I don't want to pay a 100 bucks extra, I could buy some new accessories for my car with that kind of money lol.

callisto9

Bronze
Feb 12, 2008
IOWA
I think the Facebook app is horrible. Very buggy. When I look at my notifications tab (people who have commented on my stuff) and touch on an item either 1) nothing happens or 2) I get taken to their profile instead of the item they commented on. But mostly, nothing happens. What's the point of this app if it doesn't even work? And yes, I've deleted and reinstalled once already.

Anyone know a fix for this? Is there one?