Facebook group?

Dazz316

Jan 18, 2012
Can anybody give me a clue.
Anybody know how to delete a group? The "edit group" option has gone since I the last update (or a previous one) and there seems to be an option of deleting everybody from it.

Dazz316

Jan 18, 2012
If anyones noticed both those options have disappeared on the new facebook (With the timeline)
I've seen these options on youtube videos but they're not present on the groups page, I am listed as an admin. Or rather 'was'. The group is now lingering as i left and people are still members but now there's no admin.

iNurse

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2011
The Volunteer State of Tennessee
If anyones noticed both those options have disappeared on the new facebook (With the timeline)
I've seen these options on youtube videos but they're not present on the groups page, I am listed as an admin. Or rather 'was'. The group is now lingering as i left and people are still members but now there's no admin.
i have it on my timeline . I have to go to the group page first

iNurse

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2011
The Volunteer State of Tennessee
I went back and looked at mine.. I have new time line .... I went to a group page.... Then in left hand side I can edit members or edit group... once I edit members I can update. Not sure what is wrong with yours. :(