Facebook not working?

the_monitor

Bronze
Sep 30, 2008
MA
Hey guys. Did anyone else's facebook app stop working? Its been fine all day and when I went to check it a few hours ago I could not get it to display anything under the "top stories". All the other tabs work fine, but when I go to top stories, it acts like it wants to update and then just says "no top stories".......

the_monitor

Bronze
Sep 30, 2008
MA
Figured I would update everyone. I use my facebook app 24/7 like I imagine most do, but last night it continued giving me the same problem until I went to bed. The last thing I tried to do was delete and reinstall it, which also had the same "no top stories" problem. When I woke up this morning, everything displayed fine, even the stories from last night.....so in conclusion, no clue what was wrong with it lol

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
There was a virus malware thing. you would go to a link from a friend (who was a victim) it is a utube video. then it will say you need to update your flash player.. when U update your hosed. It then gets your personal info from your computer, and it relays the virus/ trojan horse thing to all your friends on facebook and maybe even your contacts.

Beware.