Facebook question

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
When using facebook on the iPhone version....does anyone else have a problem posting a new comment because when I try to press the post button I have a hard time doing so, everything else happens like the magnifing glass appears or something else is pressed, even though my fingers are right on the post button.
Any one else runs into this?

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
Solution to your problem...when you finish typing your comment/message press done on the bottom right of your iPhone then press the message again bringing up the keyboard, when keyboard Is up u can now press the post button straight away

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
Solution to your problem...when you finish typing your comment/message press done on the bottom right of your iPhone then press the message again bringing up the keyboard, when keyboard Is up u can now press the post button straight away
thanks that works, any idea as to why that is?

aaronsiphone

Bronze
Dec 28, 2007
haven't got a clue, i was in the same boat as you, just found this out by a fluke! cough cough press the ickle thanks button!

phred26

Bronze
Feb 17, 2008
Oakville, ON, Canada
yeah i have the same problem but what aaronsiPhone said to do is what i also have to do, kind of annoying but theres nothing else i guess

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
just mentioning i have the same difficulty and thats the solution i've come up with as well, its a little tedious but there are worse things in the world right?

GSA190

Bronze
Oct 29, 2007
New York
You really shouldn't have to do that. They need to fix that.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I actually tried to send them a little letter about this. It was to no prevail tho. I never got a response back. I enjoyed facebook on my black jack just as much ifnot more than on my iPhone.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
This is corect. It will post it as a mobile upload. I think u need to activate it tho? I may be wrong.

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
You can just email your photo to photos@facebook.com. It will post it instantly as long as the email you sent it from is the same you have registered at facebook.
Since when? I've tried this a number of times but it has never worked. I know that you can send it to that email address via MMS from other phones and it will show up under mobile but I've never been able to get it to work with normal email.

gibby71

Silver
Jan 8, 2008
in a galaxy far far away...
Since when? I've tried this a number of times but it has never worked. I know that you can send it to that email address via MMS from other phones and it will show up under mobile but I've never been able to get it to work with normal email.

I just signed up for facebook a few weeks ago. It was one of the 1st things I tried and worked. If you put a message in the subject it shows up as the description. There was no activation at all.