Facebook updated?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I keep hearing that the facebook app was updated so i looked in the app store but saw that all my applications were up to date. I downloaded the facebook app the day it came out...where is this update. I tried uninstalling and redownloading the app but now it just doesn't sign in, i get a continuous spinning wheel.

Anyone?

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I keep hearing that the facebook app was updated so i looked in the app store but saw that all my applications were up to date. I downloaded the facebook app the day it came out...where is this update. I tried uninstalling and redownloading the app but now it just doesn't sign in, i get a continuous spinning wheel.

Anyone?
I got the new update, and the day downloaded it, I looked in iTunes and saw i had an update(assuming it was Facebook). you might have the new update and just not know it?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
well i uninstalled and reinstalled it again and it worked and i have the new version, but i never saw anywhere that i had an update. the only reason i knew was because of the forums.

but anyway, the update is fantastic, they gave us all the features that were absent in the first version