FaceTime pic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

scottjf8

Silver
Aug 12, 2008
Here is me facetime'ing with my 2 year old.

And this was over 3g from a customer site (yay for 3G Unrestrictor!)

Last edited by a moderator:

xman

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
orlando,fl
Facetime screen shot?

When you do a screen shot while facetiming, what do you get? What's on the screen or a pic of yourself via the front camera?

xman

Bronze
Jun 9, 2008
orlando,fl
The reason I asked (after viewing the previous post) was I tried it and although there was a facetime of my son on the screen, when I did the screen shot I got a picture of myself taking the shot.... Weird?

I'll try again to verify.

Thanks

Jun 25, 2010
or keep nudity where it belongs, in private. if someone gets naked in front of a camera, it's fair game.

I'm not condoning the action or saying it's wrong, but I'm saying sometimes a person makes a choice that could have unintended consequences.

kisstine

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Northern California
or keep nudity where it belongs, in private. if someone gets naked in front of a camera, it's fair game.

I'm not condoning the action or saying it's wrong, but I'm saying sometimes a person makes a choice that could have unintended consequences.
Clearly, the choice to have a relationship with the sort of a**hole who would abuse one's trust is a mistake every single time.

Jun 25, 2010
Clearly, the choice to have a relationship with the sort of a**hole who would abuse one's trust is a mistake every single time.
sounds like someones ended up on the Internet before, that's the only reason I could see getting so angry over this.

if that's the case I'm sorry I struck a nerve!

and if you're just being uptight for uptight sake, relax bud.