Factory Unlocked iPhone 4s 16gb

iBoss

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
Ok my brother got a new iPhone 4s 16gb Factory Unlocked for his birthday and he wants to sell it because he wants it white instead of black. Of course he has everything including the box and everything that comes in it plus Apple care. The iPhone is in immaculate condition. My question is how much can we put on for sale on Ebay, I know this phones go for a lot more being Factory Unlocked. If anybody has sold one like this before, how much did you sell it for...THANKS...

iBoss

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
he tried it but they want proof of purchase and it was a present from his boss and doesn't wants to tell the boss he prefers the white one.

katelynneemma

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 15, 2011
N.Y.
How will the boss not notice he's using a white phone then? Why not just tell him he would prefer the white instead of going to all the trouble to sneak around and sell then re-buy, then get caught later and have to explain anyway?

iBoss

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
I just told him to keep it and stop being ungrateful! why go through all the trouble!

iBoss

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
How will the boss not notice he's using a white phone then? Why not just tell him he would prefer the white instead of going to all the trouble to sneak around and sell then re-buy, then get caught later and have to explain anyway?
His boss is in Italy my brother works in the states and Mexico. so they see each other on conference calls so I don't think that would be a problem

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
This sounds fishy.
How did he get the phone from his boss? Would think it would have come with some sort of proof of purchase. So why not just swap with somebody.

iBoss

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
This sounds fishy.
How did he get the phone from his boss? Would think it would have come with some sort of proof of purchase. So why not just swap with somebody.
How Is this fishy it's a simple question
umm he got it on the mail! IT'S A PRESENT IGUESS he just didn't want to send proof of purchase but I will tell my brother to ask and I will let you know personally. And yeah like everybody has a factory unlocked iPhone 4s sitting there waiting for somebody to swap it. Genius! And just for you the bid is on 790 dollars on eBay already. But I guess that's fishy too huh!

Sent from my iPhone4(S) iCafe