Factory Unlocked iPhone 4s 16gb

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by iBoss, Nov 15, 2011.

1. iBoss

iBoss Contributor
    Bronze

Ok my brother got a new iPhone 4s 16gb Factory Unlocked for his birthday and he wants to sell it because he wants it white instead of black. Of course he has everything including the box and everything that comes in it plus Apple care. The iPhone is in immaculate condition. My question is how much can we put on for sale on Ebay, I know this phones go for a lot more being Factory Unlocked. If anybody has sold one like this before, how much did you sell it for...THANKS...

2. katelynneemma

katelynneemma Evangelist
    Gold

Why doesn't he just return it and get white?

3. iBoss

iBoss Contributor
    Bronze

he tried it but they want proof of purchase and it was a present from his boss and doesn't wants to tell the boss he prefers the white one.

4. CanadianNemo

CanadianNemo Genius
    Gold

Don't you just hate it when your boss buys you a $700 gift in the wrong color?

5. katelynneemma

katelynneemma Evangelist
    Gold

How will the boss not notice he's using a white phone then? Why not just tell him he would prefer the white instead of going to all the trouble to sneak around and sell then re-buy, then get caught later and have to explain anyway?

6. iBoss

iBoss Contributor
    Bronze

I just told him to keep it and stop being ungrateful! why go through all the trouble!

7. iBoss

iBoss Contributor
    Bronze

His boss is in Italy my brother works in the states and Mexico. so they see each other on conference calls so I don't think that would be a problem

8. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

This sounds fishy.
    How did he get the phone from his boss? Would think it would have come with some sort of proof of purchase. So why not just swap with somebody.

9. iBoss

iBoss Contributor
    Bronze

How Is this fishy it's a simple question
    umm he got it on the mail! IT'S A PRESENT IGUESS he just didn't want to send proof of purchase but I will tell my brother to ask and I will let you know personally. And yeah like everybody has a factory unlocked iPhone 4s sitting there waiting for somebody to swap it. Genius! And just for you the bid is on 790 dollars on eBay already. But I guess that's fishy too huh!

Sent from my iPhone4(S) iCafe

10. Jay Skeeter

Jay Skeeter New Member

It costs less than that at Apple