"Failme" T-shirts..

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
I didn't really see any issues with MobileMe, so to me it looks like your just trying to advertise your businesss.

stil29

Bronze
Jul 28, 2008
Apple sent a letter to all mobile me customers that because of problems everyones subscription was extended one month. There must have been some problem!

VIPERxGTx2000

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Can you make one that says "Don't lie to me about the refurbished iPhones" lol :laugh2:

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
No Problems with Mobile me..?
Even Apple says there are problems..
I love Apple but this Mobile Me situation really is a joke.
So why can't I can have a lil fun too ?

Lighten up Mlass.
I'm not askin' you to buy anything.

-M-

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Apple sent a letter to all mobile me customers that because of problems everyones subscription was extended one month. There must have been some problem!
They had an issue and corrected it, just like many other Companies have done with there software. They issue was corrected with the Web and Credit Credit. So I don't really see a problem other than him wanting to advertise his businesss and if that wasn't the case he could have provided a picture, not a link to his page.

Yes the service was extended one month, but you got to remember people want what they pay for. So the time is was down, a month free is worth it.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
They had an issue and corrected it, just like many other Companies have done with there software. They issue was corrected with the Web and Credit Credit. So I don't really see a problem other than him wanting to advertise his businesss and if that wasn't the case he could have provided a picture, not a link to his page.

Yes the service was extended one month, but you got to remember people want what they pay for. So the time is was down, a month free is worth it.

MLass--
Why so serious..?

It's only T-shirts ?
I've had the link here for a long time now.

-M-

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
Not serious, you just ask what you think.

I have to buy T-shirts like that every now and then just for fun like the Priceless ones.
Me 2.
That's why I decided to make them.
It's a fun hobby.

-M-

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Me 2.
That's why I decided to make them.
It's a fun hobby.

-M-
it's a good way to start conversation and some shirts you just can't pass up.

I had a friend that started a tshirt businesss and had some great shirts.

Damn it's hard to type on the iPhone, LOL.

mango

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
txtshirt.com
it's a good way to start conversation and some shirts you just can't pass up.

I had a friend that started a tshirt businesss and had some great shirts.

Damn it's hard to type on the iPhone, LOL.
Well I was very shy as a kid..still am a lil shy..so I would let the T-shirts do the talking for me.
If U hit on a really good T-shirt idea-U can become the next Ed Hardy.
But that's like winning the Lottery.
These days U can turn anything into a T-shirt..
I love it.

-M-