fake activation help

Dec 28, 2007
im new here so im sorry if this has been asked a thousand times before or is in the wrong forum but does anyone know how to do a fake activation on the iPhone? i searched for it but didn't get anything usefull. i just bought an iPhone and it is at that locked screen that it has when you first get it. i need to know how to use all of the features of the phone without having to sign up with at and t because i can't afford it. are there any down sides to unlocking it? and will i still be able to sign up with a t and t in the future if i decide to? i really want to use my new iPhone but can't afford the monthly bill. thank you.

ps. i have a pc, not a mac.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
try the search feature and try just typing in 5.99 that is all just 5.99 there are many things that pop up.. ill try to link it

Dec 28, 2007
also, would doing this void my warranty? would Apple be able to tell if i did this? i need to know how to get around the locked screen without signing up for any phone service, not how to sign up for tmobile. thanks anyway, though.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
sorry, i misread, i think that you can connect it to iTunes and then when it ask for ssn just type in 999-99-9999 and then sign up for pay as you go then after that just don't pay the second month, why not just get the ipod touch?