Fake iPhone!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Apple iAddicted, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Apple iAddicted

Apple iAddicted Contributor
    Bronze

http://android-sale.com/gooapple-3g-android-phone-wcdma-gsm-3-5-inch-multi-touch-screen-wifi-gps.html

Since Android users usually putdown Apple so much why is there so much interest in this cheap Knockoff iPhone running Android 2.3

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389930

And as you can read in the second article they aren't very good knockoffs.
    Hey Android fans either use your cheap made second party made phones or adapt to iOS cause there ain't but one iPhone! ;)

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1.1
    The ONLY thing better than an iPhone is the newer iPhone!

2. ramykhuffash

ramykhuffash New Member

hahahahaha yeah but you must admit that the fake iPhone is pretty interesting rite? It does look cheaper though even just from the images. The home button looks to be plasticy.

3. keirawinsor

keirawinsor Guest

I've seen a lot of them, It looks cool from the outside and very much the same as the original but once you tried it, you can laugh your heart out. :)

4. Apple iAddicted

Bronze

I just don't see why anyone would want to pay for a fake when you can get a new 3Gs for a buck with contract and a 4 for 99 with contract these fakes cost over a hundred

5. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

The 4S costs $650+ new for those who aren't eligible for subsidation or want a contract-free iPhone. The older models may be free or $100 with contract, but they are well over $100 when they are sold contract-free. Also, some of the people who buy fake iPhones are scammed into thinking they are real iPhones.

6. Apple iAddicted

Bronze

Well I saw several different models but some have the back come off and can change batteries, some Apple has found and made illegal but the article said that China usually does not enforce the laws against knockoffs. Guess that's why we have so many fake name brands pop up. It's sad people get dooped into fakes, but when you find something expensive for a way too cheap price that's usually the case and the knockoffs are never the build quality of the original.
    But they do ask for it, Most top brands are made in China for cheaper labor to get a higher profit margin and in doing so counterfiters get a good look at the products for copying.

And also the prices on these knockoffs range from 100 to 300 bucks but you are looking at what 400 to 1000 for a real iPhone with no contract

7. cobainkurt

cobainkurt New Member

adopt is the only way to do it...