Family Plan: Adding 3G iPhone

Jul 14, 2008
Has anyone here been able to go to the Apple store and buy a 3G phone and have it activated onto your Family Plan? I have a 3G iPhone and had another iPhone activated on a GoPhone plan and converted them both to the 700 minute Family Plan. I now want to get that second phone upgraded to a 3G iPhone. My account online says it is now eligible for an upgrade but I'm wondering if the Apple store can add the 3G phone or do I have to go to AT&T?

Thanks! :cool:

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
Has anyone here been able to go to the Apple store and buy a 3G phone and have it activated onto your Family Plan? I have a 3G iPhone and had another iPhone activated on a GoPhone plan and converted them both to the 700 minute Family Plan. I now want to get that second phone upgraded to a 3G iPhone. My account online says it is now eligible for an upgrade but I'm wondering if the Apple store can add the 3G phone or do I have to go to AT&T?

Thanks! :cool:
yes Apple can open new accounts, they will be perfectly able to add a line to your family plan, it will be 30 plus texts